I was impressed by how engaged I was by a course on professional writing.
Writing Winning Proposals
A well-written proposal is money in your organization's pocket. How well are your's written?
Any organization or individual seeking internal or external funding or offering a product or service must submitt a proposal. A written document is still the most common and effective way to do this. Unfortunately many professionals are not confident in their writing skills or understand the proposal process.
There will be time to incorporate the techniques into an existing proposal or a work-in-progress.
By the end of this course participants will be able to
- Understand the proposal writing process
- Present the most important information for the audience at the very beginning
- Write a clear, concise, and complete Executive Summary
- Structure content in a logical format
- Follow a prescribed writing process
- Ask questions to understand the audience’s needs
- Structure various types of proposals
- Identify and correct common spelling and grammar errors
- Use simple sentence structure and language for readability
- Edit your own and others’ writing
Depending on the length available for the course, participants may have time to apply their learnings to an existing proposal.
The course was very well structured and the instructor’s charisma and sense of humor helped us stay focused.
I didn’t think it was possible to learn so much in such a short time.