Lori is a sharp teacher, and it was nice to see her respond to questions and situations. She would get us back on track.
Organizing a conference? We deliver keynotes and professional development workshops for the participants, some of which are approved for Professional Development Hours. We can tailor the content to meet your time limits and group interests.
- So You Have to Give a Talk? Effective Oral Presentation Techniques
- Developing Your Professional Image
- Why Didn't I Learn this Earlier? Key Skills Engieering Schools Don't Teach
- Communicating Technical Information
- Oh No! Not Another Meeting! Practical Techniques for Running and Participating in Meetings
- Yes You Can! Writing for Technical Professionals
- Managing Conflict
- Communicating with Confidence
- Understanding Personality Types: An Overview of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Business and Technical Ethics
- Writing Email: The Most Used and Abused Tool
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us at 866-744-3032 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your audience and brainstorm appropriate topics.
I was resistant at first but the instructors created a comfortable environment.
The practical application of the course impressed me. I expected a lecture but the exercises broke up the content.