I was impressed by how engaged I was by a course on professional writing.
Organizing a conference? We deliver keynotes and professional development workshops for the participants, some of which are approved for Professional Development Hours. We can tailor the content to meet your time limits and group interests.
- So You Have to Give a Talk? Effective Oral Presentation Techniques
- Developing Your Professional Image
- Why Didn't I Learn this Earlier? Key Skills Engieering Schools Don't Teach
- Communicating Technical Information
- Oh No! Not Another Meeting! Practical Techniques for Running and Participating in Meetings
- Yes You Can! Writing for Technical Professionals
- Managing Conflict
- Communicating with Confidence
- Understanding Personality Types: An Overview of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Business and Technical Ethics
- Writing Email: The Most Used and Abused Tool
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us at 866-744-3032 or email@example.com to discuss your audience and brainstorm appropriate topics.
The practical application of the course impressed me. I expected a lecture but the exercises broke up the content.
Everyone in our company needs to take this course.