This was shocking! I saw an immediate improvement in my writing skills.
Writing Effective Email Communications
Like it or not, email is still the most used business tool. However it also can cause issues if messages are not clear, concise and complete. With some simple tips on organizing your thoughts, structuring your content, and using a confident tone you will help your audience act and react to your communications.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose for writing
- Identify the most important point for the reader
- Focus the reader's attention on the main message
- Structure content logically for easy reading
- Be clear, concise and complete
- Stick to only the "need-to-know" details
This learning opportunity qualifies for PDH/CEUs accredited through the EIC.
This was a valuable use of my time.
This course should be given to everyone in the company not just the leaders.