How to Prevent, Resolve and Contain Conflict
Conflict doesn’t have to be negative. If we recognize when it is escalating and learn to contain it, conflict can lead to breakthrough ideas and respectful relationships.
Offered every Tuesday at 11:00 EST.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand what conflict is and how it can escalate
- Appreciate that not all conflict is negative
- Discover how open and hidden personal information affects communication
- Explore various roles individuals play in resolving conflict
- Discover their natural conflict management style
- Understand differing personality styles and how this affects teams
- Learn ways to analyze conflict situations and help others work through it productively