Lori is a sharp teacher, and it was nice to see her respond to questions and situations. She would get us back on track.
Change is a constant: technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change affecting the way we perform and live our lives. Don’t resist it, relish it.
Offered every Wednesday at 11:00 EST.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- List three fundamental elements of the change equation
- Explain three factors that can influence a person’s ability to change
- Pain Tolerance
- Decision Making Styles and Abilities
- Risk Attitude and Abilities
- Learn how to identify the current trajectory
- Identify three factors that affect momentum during change
After taking this course, I feel more confident when speaking in front of others.
For the first time, I critically looked at how I communicate and the image I am presenting.