Good mix of instruction and practical tips that I can immediately use.
Leading Projects Remotely
Managing projects is challenging in normal settings; working from a distance creates additional risks. Learning unique communication and leadership strategies will help you and your teams be more productive and effective.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Lead and Communicate Online
- Set online protocols
- Craft a message: Clear, Concise, Complete
- Be Articulate
- Be aware of voice tone, inflection, pace and uhms
- Present a positve non-verbal image
- Observe facial expressions and body language to bring people together
- Listen when meeting online
Managing Projects Remotely
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Balance the triple constraint
Control the Project
- Review and adjust planning documents. (SOW, Project Requirements, Project Charter)
- Communicate and adjust the schedule
- Evaluate and adjust the Risk Management Plan
- Review the Communication Plan
It offered great interaction and made participants think carefully about how we communicate.
Lori is a sharp teacher, and it was nice to see her respond to questions and situations. She would get us back on track.