For the first time, I critically looked at how I communicate and the image I am presenting.
Leading Projects Remotely
Managing projects is challenging in normal settings; working from a distance creates additional risks. Learning unique communication and leadership strategies will help you and your teams be more productive and effective.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Lead and Communicate Online
- Set online protocols
- Craft a message: Clear, Concise, Complete
- Be Articulate
- Be aware of voice tone, inflection, pace and uhms
- Present a positive non-verbal image
- Observe facial expressions and body language to bring people together
- Listen when meeting online
Managing Projects Remotely
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Balance the triple constraint
Control the Project
- Review and adjust planning documents. (SOW, Project Requirements, Project Charter)
- Communicate and adjust the schedule
- Evaluate and adjust the Risk Management Plan
- Review the Communication Plan
After taking this course, I feel more confident when speaking in front of others.
Very good course. I will recommend it to others and will take other courses presented by RGI.